Peanut Butter Banana Split Shakeology
If you ever dream of going back to the days when it was perfectly acceptable to devour a banana split (or two) with your best friends, then this is the treat for you. This Shakeology recipe is the healthy grown-up version of the dessert, and it gets its sweetness naturally from banana, pineapple, and strawberry (instead of ice cream). Adding peanut butter makes it more filling and brings the protein content up to 22 grams!
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- ½ medium banana, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp. fresh pineapple cubes (or 1 pineapple ring, cut into pieces)
- 2 fresh or frozen strawberries
Here are your instructions:
Place water, Shakeology, peanut butter, banana, pineapple, strawberries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.