Jalapeno and Cheese Burgers
I started making these when I did the Core de Force work out. That came with a ton of great recipes with the meal plan (You can find more info by going to Core de Force under the “Fitness Programs” tab.
These have a lot of great flavor!
- 1 lb raw 95% lean ground sirloin
- 2 small jalapenos, veins and seeds removed (wear gloves!!!) chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 slices medium tomato
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 slices medium red onion
Preheat broiler or grill on high
Combine sirloin, jalapeños, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a
large mixing bowl; mix well. Shape mixture into four patties.
Grill or broil patties for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
Place each patty on a lettuce leaf. Top with one slice tomato and one slice onion;